Sunday, December 21, 2008

My First Breakdown/ belly

Everything is going great so far. 24 weeks down, 16 to go!

I had my first official crazy pregnant lady breakdown. It was pretty much ridiculous. Dane and I had his work Christmas party to go to at Rockledge Gardens. It was a casual party most of the people were still in their work clothes, just pizza and beer.

Well I start to get ready and what happens? I have NOTHING to wear. My jeans don't fit me and all the shirts I have are from my sister who was pregnant in the summer. So I somehow come to the conclusion that I can not wear a summery shirt (even though it is 80 degrees outside) and jeans that don't fit me. If it was one or the other it would be fine, just not both.

So what do I do you ask? I start crying, and I mean bawling. I can't stop, even though I know that I am being totally stupid. I keep telling Dane how "I don't want to be a crazy pregnant lady, I am so sorry."

I finally stopped crying, even though I still wasn't dressed and ready to go. I was sitting on the computer thinking, trying to figure out the solution to this huge problem, and it starts all over again. The tears start flowing and I simply cannot figure what we should do.

Needless to say Dane says come on lets go, and I get in the car and make a quick trip to Ross, to find something to wear. I ended up getting a really cute dress for $15!

Long story short, I have know idea why my head was processing this "problem" the way it did, all I can do is blame all those stinking Publix commercials that started the flow of the water works earlier in the day.

Side view 24 weeks

front view 24 weeks

No comments: