Sunday, September 27, 2009

20 Things About My Family

1. Penelope is 5 months and 9 days old
2. Our yard is finally landscaped- not mulched yet though
3. We are "spring cleaning" in the fall
4. Penelope eats every 4 hours, and sleeps 12 hours at night
5. Cooper is fat, seriously he is fat, we bought low fat food for him
6. Dane and I have been married for 1 year, and 3 months-you don't need to do any math that is 2 weeks longer than Penelope is old plus 40 weeks (gestation)
7. I have 5 pounds to lose until i am at pre-baby weight
8. We are running a 5k on Oct. 10
9. I ran 2.5 miles last night and felt great, I want to have a good time for the 5k
10. Penelope has 4 teeth through the gums and 2 more almost here.
11. Poppy looks like a vampire because her 2 top teeth are not the middle ones, they are the ones next to the middle. hmm...halloween is almost here
12. Dane has gone on a couple of ride-a-longs for FWC we are praying that he gets the job
13. Veronica is due April 19th, 1 days after P's birthday, and 18 months (exactly) after Brooks was born
14. I want to be a ballerina, I hope to take a class when P does :-)
15. we have not started solids yet, but will be in about 3 weeks, I am in no hurry
16. Penelope will not take a bottle, never has. But she like to try to drink out of a sippy cup.
17. I am NOT pregnant but I am 99% sure I have our next baby's name picked out. (if its a girl) and 80% positive for a boy, but I am hoping, praying that we have a girl next.
18. I need to practice softball becasue I have an almuni game in 1 month and have not picked up a glove or bat for a year and a half.
19. I am very busy sewing because it is dance costume season. I never would have guess that this is what I would be using my degree for, but I enjoy it
20. I have probably 10-15 yards of fabric waiting to be made into Penelope clothes, I want to wait until she is walking.

No comments: