Thursday, May 12, 2011

Growing up so fast

Penelope is getting so old it is crazy. I can't believe she is 27 months old and kind of potty trained. She talks so much it is crazy. She has started calling mommy seed and Dane daddy seed, because we call her poppy seed. It is super cute.
Here she is trying to get her Hello Kitty bubble maker to work

Judah is getting so big. He is already growing out of all his 3m size clothes, he has't even had a chance to wear all of them. I really need to go through the closet and take out things that don't fit and get all the bigger sizes out. He is so social! he just smile and smile and talks to everyone. He is not a cryer, only when we are in the car or if he is really tired. He is a great sleeper. He has been sleeping 7pm-7am with a feeding at 10pm for 3 straight weeks now it is awesome. I tried to get a picture of a big smile but as soon as I take the camera out his face goes blank.cute smile


tummy time with cloth diaper butt

On a side note, I love my diapers. I am so glad that my sister Veronica did all that research and convinced us to use them. They work so much better than disposable diapers and they they are cute. Even if the were as expensive as disposable I would still use them, I really love them that much

1 comment:

Amelia Rose said...

I love these, keep posting more..when you can find the time that is ^_^ haha