Monday, February 2, 2009

Hair and Belly 30 weeks

So it has been a while oops. Well I missed doing the 28 week pictures, so 30 is the next set, sorry for the delay. I am getting bigger every day now, and sleeping is becoming more difficult. Everyone tells me I am tiny, but I feel huge. I might have to break down and buy a pair of maternity jeans, blah.

I also decided to cut my hair. All I ever do is wear it in a pony tail so I figured "I'll cut is short so it can't get in a pony tail". Well the first morning I woke up I remembered why i like having my hair longer. Because I can wake up tie it back and be on my way. Now I have to either straighten the bed head or take a shower and curl it.

I love the cut and it looks great, I just need to get used to it. Im sure I will have some curly hair photos soon, maybe next post so keep checking it out.

30 week Belly- 3/4 of the way done!!!!

30 week belly front- yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it legal to look that good at 30 weeks pregnant? :)

I can't believe we will have a new little one in the clan in 10 weeks!!! WOW!

I know your baby shower is coming up. Takes lots of pictures!!! Or rather have someone take lots of pictures!

Anonymous said...

hello! I am 30 weeks preg' too. Nice to see that I am not the only small belly ;) .